A couple of weeks ago I talked about the cute shirt I was making for Gene to wear on Valentine's Day. If you read that post, you know that a few stitches from the end my embroidery machine decided to eat a hole in the shirt.
I was devastated, but determined to persevere.
I decided to switch things up a little and see if perhaps a different material choice would make a difference. Instead of using a super stretchy onesie I used a t-shirt. It was much easier to get on the hoop since it wasn't quite so stretchy.
Like last time, things started out well. I got all of the fabric sewn down and trimmed. I did run into a little hiccup when I ran out of bobbin, but it was an easy fix. I also switched to red one step too soon, so the hinges/gears on the tractor are the wrong color. Oh well.
I'm happy with the way this shirt turned out! It's a bit lower on the shirt than I had intended and it's also a bit crooked. It's my own fault, though. I misplaced my marking pen and haven't replaced it yet.