1. When I was in the 7th grade, all of my friends had boyfriends, while I remained single. I spent much of the year upset and worried that I would have to become a nun. Unfortunately, this also upset me because I was not Catholic. I then worried I'd have to be the cat lady.
2. I will read anything. I'd read the ingredients on the side of a bag of dog food. I'm also incapable of putting down a book without finishing it. Even if the book is horrible, I have this need to know how the story ends.
3. I will watch any movie that Gerard Butler is in. I know, he is notorious for being with many women and is an all-around bad boy. It doesn't matter, he is Man Candy. My husband wanted to see a movie the other day that, under normal circumstances, I would not see. He told me Gerard Butler was in it and I said I'd meet him at the theater after work. It doesn't hurt that he takes his shirt off in any film he's in. I wonder if it's in his contract...
4. When my husband is out of town, I watch the Hallmark channel or Lifetime. I probably watched five movies over the weekend and probably cried during every single one. My husband would have teased me if he had been here to witness it. Of course, if he had been here, I wouldn't have been watching.
5. In the 10th grade, I had mono. It was the "best" diet ever. In ten days, I lost 15 lbs. Of course, it helped that the illness prevented me from being hungry. I drank a lot of water and ate maybe two cans of spaghetti o's and a piece of toast that week.